Begin typing your search...

Big Bull loses Rs 753 cr in a week

Big Bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s net worth slumped to the tune of around Rs 753 crore in this week following the fall of his favourite Titan Company share, a Tata company stock, around 4.37 per cent on Friday, whereas it lost about than 7 per cent this week

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Metro Brands disappoints on listing day, closes 1.3% down
X

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Metro Brands disappoints on listing day, closes 1.3% down

  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo

Big Bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's net worth slumped to the tune of around Rs 753 crore in this week following the fall of his favourite Titan Company share, a Tata company stock, around 4.37 per cent on Friday, whereas it lost about than 7 per cent this week. Amid stock market crash on Friday, retail investors have incurred heavy losses as their stock portfolio was badly dented on this black Friday. However, in this free fall of the share market, top investors also incurred heavy losses.

According to Titan Company share price history, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala stock price nosedived from around Rs 2,374 to Rs 2293 per share, recording around Rs 105 intraday loss or near 4.40 per cent slide in this stock market crash. In last one week, Titan shares went down from Rs 2,467 to Rs 2,293, logging Rs 174 loss per share or near 7 per cent loss.

As per Titan shareholding pattern for July to September 2021 quarter, Rakesh and his wife Rekha have shareholding in this Tata group company. Rakesh holds 3,37,60,395 shares, which is 3.80 per cent of the total issued paid up capital of the company. Rekha owns 95,40,575 shares or 1.07 per cent share in the company. So, Jhunjhunwalas together hold 4,33,00,970 shares or 4.87 per cent stake in the company.

Bizz Buzz
Next Story
Share it